And I appreciate that.
I am 22 years old but I’ve been referred to as “an old soul” and have the tendency to associate with people older than me.
I was born and raised for most of my life in various parts of California, but when I was 15 my mom and I moved to the human cesspool of America (aka Las Vegas) where I now reside. I have to admit that even though I dream of someday moving anywhere just to get out of here that this city has grown on me a bit and I’m sure I’ll miss it. I was raised Catholic but studied other religions until I found what I was looking for in the LDS church. I still like to learn about what other cultures believe and practice because I think that everyone has the right to worship God as they see fit (so long as it’s not hypocritical or sacrilegious).
I was born and raised for most of my life in various parts of California, but when I was 15 my mom and I moved to the human cesspool of America (aka Las Vegas) where I now reside. I have to admit that even though I dream of someday moving anywhere just to get out of here that this city has grown on me a bit and I’m sure I’ll miss it. I was raised Catholic but studied other religions until I found what I was looking for in the LDS church. I still like to learn about what other cultures believe and practice because I think that everyone has the right to worship God as they see fit (so long as it’s not hypocritical or sacrilegious).
I love to write… Mostly blogs and lyrics and I’m told that I’m very talented, but I know that my style is not for everyone’s taste so I always accept (constructive) criticism, I think it helps me discover my flaws and improve my strengths. I’m very bold and direct so I tend to offend people more often than not, and because I don’t really worry about other people’s opinions I feel more comfortable just being myself.
I contradict myself all the time. I'm prideful but extremely humble, I would never intentionally hurt someone else, yet I have no problem
doing it, I’m very bitter and cynical but I still feel compassion towards mankind. I don’t stress about little every day things but I have a lot of pet peeves that evoke my fiery temper.
I have an addictive personality so I am apt to over indulge in things that I love then get burnt out afterwards. I am very passionate about things I believe in, and very protective of the people I love. I believe that the term “family” is earned and not necessarily a bond through blood lines.
I only have a few friends and I cherish them for sticking with me through everything. My life is not an ordinary one and anyone who KNOWS me, knows what kind of a crazy roller coaster it has been and still is. And So I thank the people who continue to ride alongside me through all the pitfalls, the high rises and especially during the times when the car derails. I love you and thank you for keeping me alive and sane.
I contradict myself all the time. I'm prideful but extremely humble, I would never intentionally hurt someone else, yet I have no problem
doing it, I’m very bitter and cynical but I still feel compassion towards mankind. I don’t stress about little every day things but I have a lot of pet peeves that evoke my fiery temper.I have an addictive personality so I am apt to over indulge in things that I love then get burnt out afterwards. I am very passionate about things I believe in, and very protective of the people I love. I believe that the term “family” is earned and not necessarily a bond through blood lines.
I only have a few friends and I cherish them for sticking with me through everything. My life is not an ordinary one and anyone who KNOWS me, knows what kind of a crazy roller coaster it has been and still is. And So I thank the people who continue to ride alongside me through all the pitfalls, the high rises and especially during the times when the car derails. I love you and thank you for keeping me alive and sane.
0 comments:
Post a Comment