Recently a friend of mine has been going through a confusing time in his life, after he posted another bleak sounding status update on Facebook, I decided to put in my two cents. I was pretty impressed with my analogy & thought I'd share it with whoever still reads this blog.
If it makes you feel any better, remember that NO ONE has a clue about what's going on. That's why we're here on earth, if we were perfect & understood everything that happens in our life we'd already be perfected beings. And if anyone says they know what's going on or have things in order, then they don't realize that a huge wave is brewing behind them & about to throw them off their board. At least you're trying to keep your balance no matter how choppy the water may be... Just continue to hold onto your board (aka testimony/the gospel/your friends) & you'll be able to surf the great pipe of life & make it back to shore alright. But in the meantime, just try to enjoy the rises & dips as best as you can
End of an Era!
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment